===========
To update your existing BlissFlixx installation first run:

Code:
sudo pip install subliminal

Now from the BlissFlixx web interface select "Settings" > "UPDATE & RESTART"

Finally refresh your browser.

USING
=====
Subtitles are available for the Youtube Movies channel, Kickass Movies and YTS Movies. Entries from these channels will show a "Play With Subtitles" option for each movie. If you select this action you will be prompted for the movie name & year (usually filled in automatically) and the subtitles language (your preference will be remembered). Once these are set then select the play button.

PLAYLISTS
=========
Movies that you have already added to your playlists will not show the "Play With Subtitles" option. You will need to add the movie to your playlist again. 

Let me know if anybody finds any issues with the subtitles implementation.

Coming next: subtitles for TV series.
Thank you! I will try that tonight!
Nice!

Any idea (I don't wanna push you at all), when seeking (like skipping through the movie) will be available?

Also, I was thinking of writing a script myself to start up in some kind of headless browser mode at localhost so you can search for movies on the Pi itself.
>> Any idea (I don't wanna push you at all), when seeking (like skipping through the movie) will be available?

I need to TV series subtitles next (should not take long now subtitle infrastructure is in place). Seeking support is after that. If I had to give a time frame then probably within the next 2 weeks.

>> Also, I was thinking of writing a script myself to start up in some kind of headless browser mode at localhost so you can search for movies on the Pi itself.

Yes this should not be too hard to do. For example to search youtube movies channel for "paddington" movie you would call the server like so:

127.0.0.1/api/channels?fn=search&data=%7B%22chid%22%3A%22bfch_r_fullmoviesonyoutube%22%2C%22q%22%3A%22paddington%22%7D

or decoded:

127.0.0.1/api/channels?fn=search&data={"chid":"bfch_r_fullmoviesonyoutube","q":"paddington"}

If you start the server like so:

./blissflixx.py --port 80

You will be able to see what calls are being made to the server by the GUI front end in the console.
(03-31-2015, 06:01 PM)MrBliss Wrote: >> Any idea (I don't wanna push you at all), when seeking (like skipping through the movie) will be available?

I need to TV series subtitles next (should not take long now subtitle infrastructure is in place). Seeking support is after that. If I had to give a time frame then probably within the next 2 weeks.

>> Also, I was thinking of writing a script myself to start up in some kind of headless browser mode at localhost so you can search for movies on the Pi itself.

Yes this should not be too hard to do. For example to search youtube movies channel for "paddington" movie you would call the server like so:

127.0.0.1/api/channels?fn=search&data=%7B%22chid%22%3A%22bfch_r_fullmoviesonyoutube%22%2C%22q%22%3A%22paddington%22%7D

or decoded:

127.0.0.1/api/channels?fn=search&data={"chid":"bfch_r_fullmoviesonyoutube","q":"paddington"}

If you start the server like so:

./blissflixx.py --port 80

You will be able to see what calls are being made to the server by the GUI front end in the console.

Yeah I know but I was thinking of just going to the site itself so you see the browser GUI on the Pi itself, without fully booting raspbian to the GUI.
Hi,

I tried the subtitles and i can't make it work.
I did install subliminal , i update & restart.
When trying to watch a movie via kickass & youtube movie with subtitles i have a "Process suddenly died", i tried with french & english same results.

Any idea ?
Try running the subtitle finder directly:

First go into the blissflixx/bin directory:

Code:
cd blissflixx
cd bin

Now run:

Code:
./moviesubs.py bul Paddington 2014

The output of this should be:

Code:
{"filename":"/tmp/Paddington.bg.srt"}

Does this work or do you get an error?
It works!

On OSMC the six python librairy is 1.8.0 it needs to be manually upgrade to 1.9.0!

Thanks
Glad to hear you got it working  Smile
I can see the subtitles option on youtube movies and kickass_torrents but not on YTS torrents (I have tested deleting and reinstalling the plugins).
Does YTS Movies = YTS Torrents or YTS Movies is something different?

Regards,